- Complete a request for care form including CRN details of parents and Child/ren and current immunisation record downloaded from the MyGov app. This can be done via the Beechworth Community Child Care webpage or via a hard copy available from the centre
- Wait for the Director to contact you in regards to available positions
- Orientation visit – confirm the position
- Half-day orientation without a parent
Enrolment in child care can be an exciting and emotional time for children and families. To make it easier for you, we’ve created a parent information booklet for you to view online or print out to read later
Copies of all forms are also located in the office at the centre.
Enrolments are rolled over to the subsequent year unless changes are requested. Forms are sent to families in October each year to be filled in for the coming year. Admissions will be determined based on the Commonwealth Priority of Access Guidelines.
Beechworth Community Child Care is committed to helping families find suitable childcare solutions. We are experiencing a high demand for our service and some rooms do have a waitlist. We have worked hard throughout 2017 to increase capacity and reduce wait times however the ongoing management of our wait list is a key priority for us. There is no fee to be put on a waitlist.
Please note that we often have space available in our ‘pre-school’ room from 9.00am – 3.00pm on certain days (as our children leave to attend 4 year old kinder, excludes school holidays).
This is not an enrolment form it is an enrolment request only.
You can complete the request for care form by:
- Completing the online form below
- Downloading this offline version of the form
- Collecting a hardcopy from the office